Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dragonfly Weekly To Do List


I picked up a weekly to do list from the $1 bin at Michaels not knowing what I was going to do with it, but knew it was going to be something for my sister-in-law since it was purple.  When I got home I tore apart the weekly pad of paper and punched it in the Zutter Bind-It-All.  I cut down some chipboard to a size of 8" wide by 6" high and covered it in paper from the cardstock pad, "Pocketful of Posies".  This is a really cute paper pack if you haven't seen it!  Then using the Cricut I cut out the adorable little dragonfly and added some rhinestone ribbon. 

This project takes about 45 minutes to complete (or less).

To view the video tutorial:  Click here to view video
To view other projects please visit my YouTube channel:  Click here to view channel

The materials you'll need are:

Cricut
Zutter (or alternate way to bind your project)
Paisley cartridge
Sweet Treats cartridge
Assorted papers
Ribbon

Optional:
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment